We are happy to announce that we have launched our new ‘responsive website’ today, Sunday August 30, 2015.
What do the changes entail?:
1) responsive website meaning; our website provides an optimal viewing experience — ease of reading and navigation with a minimum of re-sizing, panning, and scrolling — across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer, laptop, tablet and smart phone).
2) We have improved the readability of our text font – larger and black.
3) New event calendar – to easily find Indo themed events throughout the year.
4) Menu bar changes: we took out the ‘news’ category and have incorporated everything under the category ‘blog;’
5) Check out our updated initiatives page: https://www.theindoproject.org/initiatives
6) Overall layout of our homepage has been cleaned up to make better use of space.
We hope you like it. With every new launch there still might be some little bugs. We try to resolve these as soon as we can.
Give us your feedback. We love to hear from you.
I do not speak English (I’m very weak at it). I do speak Suit Afrkaana well, a little Swaheli, Javanese, and Makassarese.
Ik spreek geen Engels (erg zwak). Wel Suit Afrkaana, een beetje Swaheli,Javaans en Makassaars.