The Indo Project, Inc. is currently seeking a Website Content Manager for their website TheIndoProject.org and Social Media Pages.
The Website Content Manager will be responsible for growing unique visitors to our key community-oriented site and social media pages and will work closely with the Web Editor-in-Chief and Newsletter Editor.
– Manage website upload copy and new images (WordPress)
– Improve SEO
– Fluent in use of making graphics with Photoshop
– Marketing through online platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
– At least 1 year of experience
– Familiar with WordPress
– Familiar with SEO
– At least 1 year of Photoshop experience
– Self- Starter with excellent verbal, written, and analytical skill
– Deadline- oriented with ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
– Experience in web banner designs
– WordPress Responsive Web Design is a plus!
– College Degree is a plus!
Send your motivation letter and resume to Jeff Keasberry: info@ the indoproject.org